Ikaw ba ay isang empleyado ng isang pribadong establisimyento sa Zamboanga Peninsula? Ikaw ba ay may talento? YES ba ang sagot mo sa lahat ng tanong? Pwes, sali na sa TALENTADONG OBRERO 2022!
- The competition is open to all bona fide workers of Zamboanga Peninsula.
- Talents may include (but not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, skits, and magic tricks.
- Competition is set into 2 categories : Category A for Individual Contestants and Category B for Group Contestants (minimum of 3, maximum of 5 participants)
- Pre-screening will be conducted and only the Top 5 contestants for each category will proceed to the final show.
- Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter will be permitted. Dangerous stunts/props are highly discouraged.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR PRE-SCREENING:
- 2-minute audition video (preferably in MP4, WMV or AVI format)
- Company ID and/or Certificate of Employment C. Copy of vaccine card/vax cert (Fully vaccinated + Booster)
Interested participants to submit their 2-minute audition videos and other requirements through:
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- RTWPB 9 Facebook page www.facebook.com/RTWPB9
- Drop your entries at DOLE Regional Office, DOLE Field Offices, or RTWPB 9 Office.
Deadline of submission is on April 28, 2022.
Grand Winner: 3,000.00
2nd Placer: 2,500.00
3rd Placer: 2,000.00
Grand Winner: 5,000.00
2nd Placer: 4,000.00
3rd Placer: 3,000.00
142 total views, 1 views today