Enhanced Community Quarantine Guidelines for Zamboanga City
• Establishments providing basic necessities will remain open and such activities related to food and medicine production, i.e., public markets, supermarkets, groceries, convenience stores, bakeries, hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies and drug stores, food preparation and delivery services, water -refilling stations, manufacturing and processing plants of basic food products and medicines, agricultural and fishery products and ancillary inputs, banks, money transfer services, power, energy, fuel, water and telecommunications supplies and facilities shall be open;
• Classes and school activities in all levels will remain suspended.
• Mass gatherings shall be prohibited.
• Religious gatherings shall be suspended.
• A work from home arrangement shall be implemented except the PNP, AFP, health and emergency frontline services, border control, financial institutions, power/water/telecom utilities and other critical services.
• A strict home quarantine shall be observed in all households; movement shall be limited to accessing basic necessities; and there will be heightened presence of uniform personnel to enforce quarantine procedures. For this purpose, only two (2) individuals per household will be allowed to leave their homes. Barangay officials shall be directed to monitor compliance with this policy.
• Funeral services shall be made available. Immediate burial is advised.
• The movement of cargoes within and into Zamboanga City shall be unhampered;
• A city – wide curfew shall be imposed from 9 o’clock in the evening until 5 o’clock in the morning.
• Land, air and sea travel of uniformed personnel, Government Officers and members of TF Covid- 19 for official business, especially those transporting medical supplies, laboratory specimens related to the COVID-19, and other humanitarian assistance, shall be allowed. Valid IDs will be presented at Checkpoints.
8,957 total views, 3 views today