ZAMBOANGA CITY, May 19, 2022 – The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) 9 is looking for college graduates preferably with Civil Service Eligibility who want to pursue a career in public service in either local or national government under the Government Internship Program (GIP).
WHO ARE QUALIFIED?
- Applicants must be 18-30 years old
- Preferably a college graduate of any course
- Preferably with Civil Service Eligibility (Sub-Professional/Professional) or any of its equivalent (RA 1080)
- Letter of Intent
- Transcript of Records
- Diploma or Certificate of Graduation in case of tech-voc graduates; and
- Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay (Optional)
- Salary is 100% of the existing minimum wage of the region where the beneficiary will be employed.
- Employment period shall be for three (3) months beginning June 16, 2022 to September 16, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY?
- VIA EMAIL: Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “DOLE 9 GIP APPLICATION”
- VIA PERSONAL VISIT:: Visit the nearest DOLE Field Office in your area from Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and submit your requirements.
- Check out the addresses of our Field Offices HERE.
Letter of intent must be addressed to:
ATTY. ROY L. BUENAFE
Department of Labor and Employment
Sta. Catalina, Zamboanga City
Deadline of submission is on May 31, 2022.
For inquiries and other concerns, you may contact (062) 991-2673 or 0917-724-4334 and look for Ms. Annie Rose Pajulas.