ZAMBOANGA CITY — In line with the commemoration of Independence Day, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) 9 is set to conduct an online Trabaho Negosyo, Kabuhayan at Kasanayan Job and Business Fair on June 10-12, 2021.
“Jobseekers no longer have to physically go to a job fair venue to apply for vacancies because with DOLE 9’s job fair facility, they can conveniently apply online,” Regional Director Atty. Roy L. Buenafe said.
A total of 405 local vacancies from 12 employers are made available to applicants. Majority of the vacancies are from the fishing, wholesale and retail industries. Among the top vacancies are sales associates, management trainees and heavy equipment operators.
“Due to the community quarantine and restriction in movement, we want the job fair to be convenient to applicants. This will help safeguard the health of not only the jobseekers and employers but also our employees,” Director Buenafe added.To register for the online job fair, applicants only need to follow these steps:
- Type the link/url in the browser’s address bar: http://dole9.org/virtualjobfair
- Simply click the Registration/Register link
- Fill up the registration form (Google Form) and click “Submit”.
- Once registered, applicants may now select the position posted by the participating company beginning June 10, then click the Apply button.
- To check application status, the applicant must enter their registered mobile number and nominated passkey. This will show the list and status of the jobseeker’s application.
Application for job vacancies will begin on June 10, 2021 however registration has already started on June 7, 2021.
Aside from the job fair, DOLE 9’s partners – Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) will also conduct virtual sessions with the following schedules:
- TESDA Webinar via Zoom (June 10-12, 2021 – 9:00AM to 12:00NN)
Meeting ID: 832 0580 9511
Passcode: 751 057
- DTI TNKK Entrepreneurship Webinars (1:00-4:00PM)
-How to Start an Online Business (June 10)
-Digital Marketing (June 11)
-One-on-One Coaching on Marketing (June 12)
For inquiries and clarifications, applicants may call the DOLE Hotline at (062) 991-3376.