February 15, 2022– DOLE Zamboanga del Norte Field Office calls upon Kasambahays in the province to join the first-ever Kasambahay Tiktok Dance Competition.
The competition is part of the Labor Office’s advocacy campaign to give recognition to the contribution and value of domestic workers to the society.
The contest is open to all KASAMBAHAYS aged 18 years old and above working in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte and is presently employed as full-time Kasambahay (person who performs various household work such as cleaning, babysitting, gardening & cooking in the employer’s residence).
- Participant must be 18 years old and above with fully vaccinated status
- Currently employed as full-time kasambahay in the Province of Zamboanga del Norte
- Participant must wear proper and decent attire during the performance
- Entry must not be less than 60 seconds and must not exceed 90 seconds
- Entries must be sent to DOLE Zamboanga del Norte’s official email address “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Winning entries will receive cash prizes as follows: Php 5,000 for 1st Place, Php 3,000 for 2nd Place, Php 2,000 for 3rd Place while non-winners receive consolation prizes.
The Top 5 entries with the highest number of Facebook “likes” as of 12 noon of February 24 shall be declared finalists and be subjected to simple screening.
Announcement of winners will be on February 27, 2022 (Sunday) during a learning session on Kasambahay Law and other related issuances.
806 total views, 10 views today